Got an Easytrip RFID sticker but don’t know how much is in it? No worries, we’ll show you how to check your Easytrip RFID balance.
Though you can see the available balance on the toll gate’s monitor along with the toll fee, you’ll probably forget just when you need it the most. Fortunately, you’re able to check through a website, mobile app, as well as SMS.
How To Check Easytrip Balance (3 Ways)
Just for a quick refresher, Easytrip RFID currently works for the following expressways:
- Cavite-Manila Expressway (CAVITEX)
- Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAX)
- C5 Southlink
- North Luzon Expressway (NLEX)
- Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX)
Checking Your Easytrip Balance Online Via Website
If you want to see your balance, you’ll need to register for an Easytrip account:
- Go to the official Easytrip website and click on the Click Here, Register via SeRF, or MaREGISTER via SeRF buttons once the page loads to proceed to their registration form.
- Once registered, look for the MYEASYTRIP WEB box and click LOGIN HERE and enter your username and password.
- You can check your balance by clicking on your registered account.
If you have an account already, there’s a faster way to check your Easytrip balance:
- Visit easytrip.reload.ninja, which you can also use to reload your account.
- Enter your Easytrip account number and you’ll be able to view your balance.
Checking Your Easytrip Balance Via Mobile App
An Easytrip balance inquiry app is available for both Android and iOS:
- Log in to your account either with your email, Facebook account, or Apple ID (iOS users only)
- If you haven’t registered, tap the Sign Up button and register your account first. You’ll have to check your email for account verification afterwards.
- Once logged in, you’ll have to add your vehicle:
- Vehicle Name
- Plate Number
- Once added, you can tap the vehicle to check your account balance.
Checking Your Easytrip Balance Via Text (SMS)
To know how to check your balance via text:
- Text “BAL [space] Account Number”
- Example: BAL 520000000000
- Send to 0919-160-1553
Note: Available to all network providers with a fee of ₱1 per text
For faster access, scan the QR code above with your phone camera.
Now that you’ve learned how to check your Easytrip RFID balance, you’ll never have to worry about forgetting how much you have before heading to a toll gate.
If you have more questions and need further information, please visit the official Easytrip website.