Already have an Social Security System (SSS) member but still don’t have a My.SSS account? Follow this quick guide to completing your SSS online registration!
How To Register SSS Online
Before you begin creating your SSS online account, it’s recommended to use Internet Explorer 11 for a better experience as the website has issues with Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
1. Head to the member’s page
Once you’re in the SSS member’s page, click “Not yet registered in My.SSS?”. When you’re in the registration page, choose one of the options you’ve used to register in SSS.
- Savings Account Number / Citibank Cash Card / UBP Quick Card / UMID – ATM Saving Account Number Registered in SSS
- Mobile Number Registered in SSS
- UMID CARD
- Employer ID Number / Household Employer ID Number
- Payment Reference Number / SBR No. / Payment Receipt Transaction Number
2. Submit the required information
Keep in mind the following when filling out the form:
- Follow the format of your SSS or UMID card if your name exceeds the character limit.
- If you don’t have your ID card, call the SSS hotline (920-6446 to 55)
- Remember to enter the captcha code and tick off the box beside “I accept the Terms of Service”
If you picked “UMID Card” in the first step:
- You’ll need to include your UMID card pin code
- If you don’t have the pin code, you’ll have to head to an SSS terminal at any SSS branch to activate your UMID card first
3. Wait for the confirmation email
After submitting your SSS online registration, wait half an hour and check your email’s inbox for an email containing the activation link and user ID. In case you haven’t received anything yet, check your spam folder.
4. Activate your My.SSS account
Click the activation link once you’ve received the email. Note that the link will expire in 5 days and you’ll have to repeat your registration.
Next, you’ll be taken to a password creation page. Follow the requirements for a good password:
- 8-20 alphanumeric numbers
- Different from your user ID
- No special characters
- The first character is from the alphabet
Click the “Submit” button after you’re done.
You’ll now be taken to the login page. Type your user ID along with your new password to access your My.SSS account.
You’ve Completed Your SSS Online Registration!
You’ll now have the benefits of having a My.SSS account, from filing an SSS loan, viewing your monthly contribution, and printing your membership records without visiting an SSS branch.
If you need help, we’ve also written a guide on how to check your SSS contribution online using your My.SSS account.